Coconut Flour Matcha Muffins
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day so why not start it with a batch of these protein-packed and nutritious Coconut Flour Matcha Muffins!
Makes 24 mini or 12 regular muffins.
An original recipe prepared for us by @winniesbalance_.
- ¼ cup oat flour (easily blend up raw oats in your blender)
- ¾ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 6 Tbsp protein powder
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 Tbsp Aiya Culinary Grade Matcha
- 1 cup liquid egg whites
- ¾ cup almond milk (or other milk of choice)
- ½ cup raisins (optional)
- 4 Tbsp protein powder of choice
- 4 Tbsp Aiya Culinary Grade Matcha
- almond milk (milk alternatives, coconut water or water works as well)