Coconut Flour Matcha Muffins
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day so why not start it with a batch of these protein-packed and nutritious Coconut Flour Matcha Muffins!
Makes 24 mini or 12 regular muffins.
An original recipe prepared for us by @winniesbalance_.
- 1/4 cup oat flour (easily blend up raw oats in your blender)
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 6 Tbsp protein powder
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 Tbsp Aiya Cooking Grade Matcha
- 1 cup liquid egg whites
- 3/4 cup almond milk (or other milk of choice)
- 1/2 cup raisins (optional)
- 4 Tbsp protein powder of choice
- 4 Tbsp matcha powder
- Almond milk (milk alternatives, coconut water or water works as well)