Matcha Blueberry Granola Bars
Wholesome and healthy, top your morning yogurt with crumbles of this Matcha Blueberry Granola!
Makes enough to share.
An original recipe prepared for us by Modest Marce.
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil (can substitute canola oil, melted coconut oil or melted unsalted butter)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon Aiya Cooking Grade Matcha
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- 3/4 cups almonds (roughly chopped or slivered)
- 1/2 cup organic white chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1 cup fresh blueberries (can substitue 1/2 cup dried blueberries)