Matcha Christmas Wreath Pavlova
Spread the holiday cheer with this wreath-shaped meringue dessert, complete with a crisp outside, and a super soft, marshamallowy inside.
Makes 10-12 servings.
An original recipe prepared for us by Host the Toast.
- 8 large egg whites, at room temperature
- 2¼ cups granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1½ tablespoons Aiya Cooking Grade Matcha, plus more for sprinkling
- 2 cups heavy cream
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1 small bunch mint leaves, to top
- Assorted fresh berries (cherries, blackberries, blueberries, halved strawberries, pomegranates seeds), to top