Matcha Christmas Wreath Pavlova
Spread the holiday cheer with this wreath-shaped meringue dessert, complete with a crisp outside, and a super soft, marshamallowy inside.
Makes 10-12 servings.
An original recipe prepared for us by Host the Toast.
- 8 large egg whites, room temperature
- 2 ¼ cups granulated sugar
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 ½ Tbsp Aiya Culinary Grade Matcha + more for sprinkling
- 2 cups heavy cream
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1 small bunch mint leaves, to top
- assorted fresh berries (cherries, blackberries, blueberries, halved strawberries, pomegranates seeds), to top