Matcha Cranberry Scones
These Matcha Cranberry Scones are full of sweet surprises- dried cranberries, white chocolate chips, and almonds to be exact!
Makes enough to share.
An original recipe found on the blog.
- 2 cups flour
- 2 Tbsp Aiya Cooking Grade Matcha
- 2.5 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter (cold and cubed)
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup cashew milk (sub any type of milk)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3-1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Sliced almonds and sanding sugar (to top)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1-3 tsp cashew milk (sub any type of milk)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract