Matcha Cranberry Scones
These Matcha Cranberry Scones are full of sweet surprises, like dried cranberries, white chocolate chips, and almonds.
Makes enough to share.
An original recipe found on the blog.
- 2 cups flour
- 2 Tbsp Aiya Cooking Grade Matcha
- 2 ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ½ cup butter (cold and cubed)
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- ½ cup cashew milk (sub any type of milk)
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- Sliced almonds and sanding sugar (to top)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1-3 tsp cashew milk (sub any type of milk)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract