- Dissolve the matcha in some water and set aside.
- Mix the sugar and gelatin together. Pour the soy milk in a pot on the stove on low heat and add the gelatin and sugar. Stir together until they are completely dissolved.
- Beat the eggs and add them a little at a time to the pot, mixing well.
- Making sure not to let the gelatin solidify, mix the matcha into the pudding. Pour into molds and place in the refrigerator to set.
- When serving, remove the pudding from the mold and place on a plate with seasonal fruits. Drizzle with condensed milk.
Note: Gelatin solidifies very quickly. Don't let the pudding cool too much or you won't be able to pour it into the molds!
The Matcha used in this recipe is available in:
Aiya Cooking Grade Matcha
Aiya Organic Cooking Grade Matcha