Matcha Waffles with Raspberry Coulis
Matcha mornings are best with these golden and crisp Matcha Waffles topped with a naturally sweet raspberry coulis!
Makes 6 waffles.
An original recipe prepared for us by Sprinkle of Green.
For the Waffles
- ½ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 scoop (30g) vanilla protein powder of choice
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon flax meal
- 1 tablespoon Aiya Cooking Grade Matcha
- 1 egg or chia egg (1 Tbsp chia seeds + 3 Tbsp water)
- ¼ cup natural or dairy-free yogurt
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut or rapeseed oil
- 1 cup milk of choice (I used almond milk)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey
For the Coulis
- 1 punnet raspberries
- Handful of strawberries, quartered and stems removed
- ½ tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice