Matcha Waffles with Raspberry Coulis
Matcha mornings are best with these golden Matcha waffles topped with a naturally sweet raspberry coulis!
Makes 6 waffles.
An original recipe prepared for us by Sprinkle of Green.
- ½ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 scoop (30g) vanilla protein powder
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 Tbsp flax meal
- 1 Tbsp Aiya Culinary Grade Matcha
- 1 egg or chia egg (1 Tbsp chia seeds + 3 Tbsp water)
- ¼ cup natural or dairy-free yogurt
- 1 Tbsp melted coconut or rapeseed oil
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 1 punnet raspberries
- 1 handful of strawberries, quartered and stems removed
- ½ Tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice