- Sprinkle the gelatin into the water and mix.
- Dissolve the matcha in a small amount of hot water and set aside.
- Pour the milk and sugar into a pot and heat together. Stir in the gelatin and water. Once everything is dissolved together, add in the matcha and yogurt. Mix well.
- Pour into molds, place in the refrigerator, and allow to set.
- When serving, drizzle with some coconut milk and add a dollup of azuki beans.
Note: You can also substitute fruits in place of the azuki beans.
The Matcha used in this recipe is available in:
Aiya Cooking Grade Matcha
Aiya Organic Cooking Grade Matcha